This blog covers some very emotional and polarizing territory. I fully expect lots of people to have lots to say about what I share here. However, we will remain CIVIL. And the following rules will be enforced:
1. There is absolutely no point in posting to this blog to tell me that I am a dirty rotten sinner, on my way to Hell, in the clutches of Satan, deceived, turned over to a reprobate mind, or in the crosshairs of the Wrath of God.
2. Don’t bother preaching at me or trying to convert me to some other version of Christianity than the one I have already left. It’s not the only version I’ve tried, I know enough about most of them to know they aren’t for me.
3. While you’re at it, don’t post excerpts of the Quran, Bhagavad Gita, Book of Mormon, Dianetics, Tao-Te-Ching, or the Twilight saga in an effort to convert me or anyone else.
4. Basically, THERE WILL BE NO EVANGELIZING OR PROSELYTIZING OF ANY KIND ON THIS BLOG. Atheists, that includes you – no posting about how stupid any kind of faith is or mocking people for having some type of belief system.
5. Everyone is free to post POSITIVE experiences about ANY religion or form or spirituality here. If it has blessed your soul, and you can share it in a way that doesn’t insult others, we’d love to hear about it.
6. Click on the ads whenever possible so I can pay for hosting.
7. This is my blog, where I share my heart with the world. That means I make the rules. If you don’t like them, your browser has a “back” button. Use it.
Now, Blessed Be!